Fleet Services - Helping You Keep Your Fleet on the Road!
Vehicle maintenance and repair is a frustrating responsibility that uses up your valuable time and diverts your attention away from the important task of managing your business. You make money by attending to your business – not fixing cars and trucks.
Scott Sherman Auto Care’s Fleet Services can save you money because proper fleet maintenance and repair reduces expensive down time. Lost time becomes lost income and lost profitability. And Scott Sherman Auto Care’s Fleet Services offers a maintenance program tailored for your fleet.
Consider the advantages of dealing with a local service provider that can offer friendly personalized service and a total commitment to your needs.
Our Fleet Services Advantages
Here are just some of the advantages that Scott Sherman Auto Care can offer your business:
- Scott Sherman Auto Care is locally owned and operated, where friendly personal service isn't just a promise – it's a reality.
- We can perform logbook servicing and stamp your book. You new car warranty is protected.
- You get our Nationwide Limited Warranty. It covers parts and labor to 24 Months or 24,000 Miles from the date of service.
- Only fully qualified, highly-skilled technicians work on your vehicle or fleet services. They are ASE Certified and are regularly trained to ensure they are fully updated on all new models through service bulletins and regular workshop clinics.
- At Scott Sherman Auto Care we understand business is about reducing costs. We offer competitive costs and Guaranteed Servicing on all makes and models.
Scott Sherman Auto Care also offers:
- Priority service
- Online appointments
- Customer shuttle service
- Quality replacement parts that meet or exceed OEM standards
- Electronic vehicle history
- The latest in electronic and online information and diagnostic systems to repair and maintain your vehicles
Getting started is the easy part; simply provide us with the information listed below and we will contact you to schedule an appointment.
While the vehicle is in the shop we will perform a complimentary vehicle inspection and report to your fleet manager our findings. This will give you the general condition of your vehicle and help you in the planning of future services and repairs that may be needed. This will also give our staff the ability to get to know your vehicle and how it is used in your business. This way we will have the ability to make recommendations to keep your fleet performing at its best. We realize many fleets may have specific needs. Our staff will be happy to assist in this manner if possible.
1. A list of vehicles that are on the plan, including tag numbers and unit numbers or any ID numbers you may use. A list of drivers, if needed.
2. The billing address with special instructions such as purchase order numbers,
marked attention to, etc.
3. Payment method: business credit card, business check or accounts payable (a completed credit application with prior approval will be needed)
4. Name and phone number of individual responsible for authorizing estimates and repairs.
5. Past vehicle history (when possible) and each vehicles’ intended use. This will help our staff service your fleet better and make recommendations in the future.
Our Fleet & Commercial Services Documents
(Adobe Reader PDF Documents)